Family Afternoon Workshop
Time & Location
About the event
- Bake your own fruito or plain scones to be served with whipped cream and strawberry conserve.
- Make sandwiches using a selection of fillings
- Learn the history of afternoon tea.
- Enoy the food prepared in the traditional style accompanied by loose leaf tea or a soft drink.
- Fee £12 per family (A maximum 2 children per adult) - Includes all ingredients.
- Please bring an apron
- BOOKING ESSENTIAL
**All dietary needs catered for, advance notification essential.
***Due to funding restrictions this workshop is open to residents of RG1, RG4, RG6 and RG41 (excludes people who have already undertaken a course at the Cresent Centre from 1st August 2018 - 25th July 2019).