top of page
Thu, 25 Nov|
Earley CResCent Resource Centre
Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Catering (RQF)
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
25 Nov 2021, 09:30 – 17:00 GMT
Earley CResCent Resource Centre, Warbler Drive, Earley, Reading RG6 4HB, England, UK
About the event
Successful completion of the training programme and assessment will enable candidates to understand:
- The terminology used in food safety.
- Legislation relating to food businesses and food handlers.
- Foods hazards and containing the risks of food poisoning.
- Product and equipment temperatures
- Minimising bacterial multiplication
- The importance of high temperatures in the supply of safe food
- That food handlers can pose a risk to food safety
- Appropriate storage conditions for different foods
- The importance of cleaning in food premises
- The need for high standards for structure and equipment to promote good hygiene in food premises.
There is an examination at the end of the course and certificates will be issued to all who pass within 6 weeks of the course date.
**Please note: Photo ID is required to sit the examination.
Fee - £50 * includes certificate
Please bring a packed lunch.
Registration 9.15am- course starts promptly at 9.30am
bottom of page