Mental Health in the Workplace
Time & Location
About the event
A one day course for people in the voluntary sector and community groups.
Increased awareness of Mental Health and knowledge of how to support and manage it in the workplace.
The course covers:
- Recognising possible signs and symptoms of a person that has mental ill-health
- Understanding Mental Health and its stigma
- Using a Mental Health actio plan to help those in crisis or need
- Finding external help and guidance
- The law in relation tomental health and the workplace
- Best practice in the workplace eg. when helping someone to say in work or return to work
£50.00 Administration fee
Registration is at 9.15am - course starts promptly at 9.30am
Booking is essential. Click here to register online or call: 0118 921 0555.