Wed, 16 Mar|
Earley CresCent Resource Centre
Returning to the Workplace
Free Employability Workshop **Booking is essential
Time & Location
16 Mar 2022, 09:30 – 12:30
Earley CresCent Resource Centre, Warbler Drive, Earley, Reading RG6 4HB, UK
About the event
Practical tips on how to effectively return to the workplace after a career break of at least 6 months.
- Prepare mentally and practically to return to work.
- Discover the employer's expectations
- Analyse the key recruitment changes
- Explore the most effective job hunting tools
- Learn about methods of dealing with your CV gaps and outdated references.
This course is free, but booking is essential. Click here to enquire online or call: 0118 921 0555.